Re: How?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How?

At 08:16 PM 2/10/98 EST, you wrote:
>How can I get cool games like Doom for a TI-85.  Also, how can I get an ASM
>compiler, that will create ZShell programs; without needing C programming
>language.  And is it possile to delete stuff, from in a TI-85 Basic program.

Download the zipfile(s) from someplace like www.ticalc.org and then unzip
them and then use your graphlink software to transfer the game to your
calc.  If the game is an ASM game make sure you have the appropriate shell
on your calc.

Visit www.ticalc.org's archive section to download everything you need to
make ZSHELL programs.  However, Rigel and Usgard are the hot shells that
are being programmed for currently.

You can delete lists on the 85, everything else must be deleted manually.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.