Re: TI86EMU v.4 plans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI86EMU v.4 plans

Hi,

-Advertising!!?? The program is freeware

-25%!?!? Ive sent one message in the last week. In fact, you are one of the
people who responded many times. There are far more messages from you ON
THIS SUBJECT to this group in the last week than from me.

I have to use the NGs to inform people of updates to TI86EMU because I dont
have a web page. This NG is as much mine as it is yours. Sorry if you dont
like hearing about TI86EMU. My advice to you is to ignore it or unsuscribe
the group.

Steve.

The Pletchers <bpspcp-travelin@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> wrote in article
<19980208215225.AAA26144@[12.70.2.200]>...
> I think that Mr. Gordon should stop advertising his productin this group.
If