Re: ROM dump legal?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM dump legal?

Well, the way you would have to make a ROM copy, you would have to have
all the right bytes at the right addresses to do that.  It would be
identical to TI's.  Now if you made a table in your program, and had it
all listed out, that would be legal.  The reason people do the ROM Dump
thing, is because it is easier to program the emulator and should work
100% like the calculator or at least close.  If you wrote your own
version of the ROM and integrated it into the program, that should be
perfectly legal.