Programming the Dirac function in the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programming the Dirac function in the 92

Hey,

I am doing convolutions on my ti-92 and would like to program the Dirac
function in it.  I have succesfully programmed the Heaviside function
but I'm unable to program the Dirac.  Here is the definition of the
Dirac function:

Dirac(t) =    0                         t not 0
                   Undefined            t=0

                   integer(Dirac(t), t1, t2, dt)=      1       t1<0<t2

0       else
Anyone can help with that.  I'm looking for the program in standard TI
langage not ASM.

thks
Guillaume
foug1101@ele.etsmtl.ca