TI-85 to Graph-Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 to Graph-Link Problems

I connected up the DB9 serial link on a breadboard; verified the
connections numerous times and still nothing. When I go to test the
link, I get "Connection timeout". I used the minimum length of 24-AWG
wire,  DCE socket connections are complete. (The LED is constantly
emmiting.) I also trimmed the protruding part of the calc connector pin
because Ive read that there is sometimes problems getting a good link
connection.

P.S. The calculator appears to function very slowly during keystrokes.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank You