Re: Help on 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help on 86

Do you have any assembly games on your calculator?  I have had simular
things happen after playing games, and I am doing math stuff like
graphing y=3cos (2x-4) and the calc will lock up.  It does weird screen
things and I have to take out the batteries and reset the calculator.

Todd

By the way, Insane Game 86 v2.71 is really bad about doing this.