Help on 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help on 86

Ok, I have never posted here before, so please tell me if I'm doing
something wrong.

Here's the problem:  I was in math class today just screwing around,
I typed  ans/ans + ans/ans -2 + ans and it took a while to compute.
I don't remember but I think the little scrolly bar was not doing
anything at that time.  Anyway, an error 15 memory message came up,
and when I pushed f5 to exit, it popped up again and kept doing it
no matter how many times i pressed it. I turned it off and on and still
there was this error message.  I took out the batteries and when I
put them back in the calc would not turn on.  I have tried the
contrast, pushed "on" multiple times, tested the batteries, taken out
that little disk battery, and nothing seems to work.
(just for reference, the value of ans was 2000 cos (pi/6)  )

would somebody please help me?
thanks
take out the blah to reply
-Nate