Re: What's that vertical dash thing when graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What's that vertical dash thing when graphing

In article <01bd2ec1$3f7c04a0$e6e1aace@client> "Steve B."
<sbailey4@pacbell.net> writes:
>Just bought a ti-85 and I notice that while I'm graphing a function, while
>it's being drawn, there is a vertical dash way on the right edge kinda
>doing a dance, just going up. Then when the graph is finished and I end up
>a dot on the right and left edge near the top.
>
>Is this stuff normal?

Well, I think the moving vertical dash is normal, that's like a busy signal
that the calculator's working.  I hadn't noticed the two dots before I just
checked it now, but I got those two dots on the one graph I just tried, so
at least it's not a singular event.

--
      .      .        .       .         -- James Marshall       (LYR)   '*
 ,.  -- )-- ,   , . -- )-- ,            marshall@astro.umd.edu       ,  '