Re: What's that vertical dash thing when graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Steve B. wrote:

> Just bought a ti-85 and I notice that while I'm graphing a function, while
> it's being drawn, there is a vertical dash way on the right edge kinda
> doing a dance, just going up. Then when the graph is finished and I end up
> a dot on the right and left edge near the top.
>
> Is this stuff normal?
>
> thanks
Indeed it is. the little vertical bar is like your hourglass cursor on
computers. Indicating the calculator is busy. You'll see this more often
when running BASIC programs for the first time.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-

MMM... I like my spam on two slices of white bread.

signtel1@juno.com, replies98@hotmail.com, removeshare@yahoo.com
signtel1@juno.com, replies98@hotmail.com, removeshare@yahoo.com

Follow-Ups: References: