Re: Which one to get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which one to get?

<<
 Hi, I'm a college student study Electrical Engineering, I need
 recommendation on which TI graphical calculator to get.  BTW, TI92 is
 way out of my budget, but anything below is fine.

 Please reply by email, thanks.

 Jay >>

In EE your name = square-root[-1], so you DON'T want an 83 (xcpt maybe for its
stats in analyzing data, but that's supposed to be a download for the 86); the
83 uses the physicist / mathematician's "i" for the imaginary unit.

That leaves the 85 or 86.  I favor 86, but 85's okay, esp if $$$ are relevant.

aka BookLompoc@aol.com