Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

Please explain why my ti-85 will almost never crash in Asm, while the 86
will consistantly go down?  Many of the programs made for the 86 are
made by the same programmers of the 85.

Also, as I mentioned, I crashed it in Basic by accident too.

Of course, TI's own 86 asm (Adv. Stats) has never crashed on me, as long
as I don't have any other asm programs on the calculator, like AShell.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: