Save Up To 50% on International Calling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Save Up To 50% on International Calling

Message sent by: ITC Int'l Callback, 25 Tarhelia Lane, Whittier, NC 28789,
1-828-497-6282. To be removed, click reply with "remove" in the subject.

                Save Up To 50% on International Calling

..for residents inside AND outside the USA

Here is a sample of some of our rates FROM the USA To:

COUNTRY RATE      (US$)  Per Minute Rates

Australia       .23
Brazil          .65
Canada          .14
China           .75
France          .23
Germany .23
India           .79
Philippines     .55
Russia          .50
Taiwan          .47
United Kingdom  .14

- Rates apply 24 hrs/day, 7 days per week
- NO sign-up fees, and NO monthly fees
- You DO NOT have to SWITCH your current provider
- Calling Card at same rates with NO SURCHARGES
- Same rates apply to mobile phones, with no surcharges
- Ideal for Home, Business, and mobile phone

- For residents OUTSIDE the USA, we have INT'L CALLBACK
  Contact us for our low callback rates.

Contact us for more information
and complete rate table at:                       info@press-here-now.com

For SERVICE information, type "info" in the subject line.

Thank You!

12/16