Re: programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: programming

Depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for BASIC programming information, then I would suggest looking at the code of other programs and then looking up each of the functions in the manual of your calculator. If you are looking for assembly language info, check out this URL (it also has BASIC info, but I have never looked at that yet): http://www.ti-files.org/columns/. I hope this helps you!

Daniel

Jw793@AOL.COM wrote:

I would like to know where to get some GOOD programming tutorials. I looked at
about 20 so far and none of them have been any help. Anyone know where I can
find some?