Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

I personally like the TI-83, but I have not really worked with many of the other
TI's. However, the 83 is a very easy-to-use model, since you do not have to
worry about function buttons like you do on the 85 and 86. I don't know about
the 89 though. I have done some advanced calculations on the 83, and I think
that it will get you through high school without any problems. However, this is
just my oponion, so don't blame it on me if you make the wrong choice and regret
it later. Just because it works perfectly fine for me does not necessarily mean
that it will work for you.

Daniel

nelward wrote:

> I am a freshman in high school and I will be getting a graphing calculator
> soon.  I am looking for something that will get me through honors courses
> for the next 4 years.  I was thinking about the TI 89 because it is
> upgradeable, small, and the newest calc.  If anyone thinks I should consider
> something else, please email me: nelward@geocities.com
>
> Thanks

Follow-Ups: References: