Re: Major Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Major Problem

>> try to do this:
>> remove one batery , and push at the same time (-) and ) keys,...
>> while doing this insert the batery removed,... and voila SHE'S ALIVE..
>
>  This might work better!!
>
>  "Remove one battery, Turn the calc upside down, stand on one leg
>while hopping and twisting around to the right,  say over and over
>"Hoba Gebe Gebe" and then hold the "on" button while replacing the
>battery and voila ... She's alive and you are dizzy as hell."
>
>  I just posted this to explain that doing certain things doesn't make
>the calc turn back on.  Everybody has there own way.  You can actually
>press any key because what it does is drain the excess power out of
>the system so the calc resets I believe.

Don't be obnoxius.  (-) and ) is the official TI way to reset the calculator.
The ON button with one battery out is the other way.  "Any key" will not
work because the calculator isn't paying attention to the rest of the
keyboard when it's turned off.  You shouldn't mock someone else unless you
know what you're talking about.