Re: MONOLITH may be gone, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MONOLITH may be gone, but...

http://move.to/
http://surf.to/
>        http://travel.to/
http://welcome.to/

Actually, I checked their web site again and I found the sign-up
information (buried and somewhat confusing at first).  You have to pay for
the service if you don't use one of their advertising methods.  click-on.to
is a better service in that you are not required to have any ads.
Personally, I prefer not to have ads pop up on my web page.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight