HURRY! Cotton Shirts Only $14.50 from Paulfredrick.com!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HURRY! Cotton Shirts Only $14.50 from Paulfredrick.com!

*** Paul Fredrick Dress & Casual Shirts - From $14.50! ***

http://www.shirtsale.com

Rake Up These Clearance Savings on First Quality 100% Cotton Shirts!

Clearance Dress Shirts -     As Low as $14.50      Originally $39.00!
Clearance Casual Shirts -    Now  $14.50           Originally $38.00!
Clearance Neckties -         Now $14.50            Originally $29.00!

There’s no better place on the web to shop for men’s apparel than
the Paul Fredrick Clearance Center! In order to make room for our
new Spring arrivals, we’ve dramatically lowered ALL prices in our
Clearance Center!

But Hurry - All merchandise is available on a First Click, First
Serve Basis!

*** DESIGN YOUR DRESS SHIRT ***

http://www.shirtsale.com

As close to a custom shirt at "direct to you" value!

Customize your own dress shirt!  Choose from 7 different collar
styles such as Buttondowns, Spread and Straight Collars in button
or French cuffs in your choice of fabric: Imperial 100's 2-Ply,
Egyptian Cotton Broadcloth or Pinpoint Cotton Oxford.

Big & Tall and Athletic Fit sizes available!

*** WIN A $250 GIFT CERTIFICATE ***

http://www.shirtsale.com

Enter to WIN A $250 GIFT CERTIFICATE!  Simply submit your e-mail
address and you'll be eligible to win a $250 on-line Gift
Certificate!

*** FREE MENSWEAR CATALOG ***

Sign up to receive a full color Paul Fredrick Menstyle catalog -
featuring the latest seasonal merchandise in men’s fashions.

http://www.shirtsale.com

or call 1-800-247-1417 to request a catalog.

*** THE PAUL FREDRICK GUARANTEE ***

All Paul Fredrick merchandise is first quality and backed by a
100% satisfaction guarantee.  Don’t worry, your transaction
information is secure and protected by our SSL encryption
technology through our secure server.

*** TELL A FRIEND ***

If you know someone who would be interested in receiving Paul
Fredrick's "special promotions" e-mail, please forward this message
or reply back to us with their e-mail address and we will include them
in our mailings.