compile/assemble the whole thing.

  I have a 68K C compiler and assembler, and I'd like help setting the
proper memory addresses for code, data, and related technical help in
dealing with the new calcs' memory layout. I have looked at ticalc.org
and TI's website without finding what I need. Any help would be
appreciated.

Jonathan Samuel

| Jonathan Samuel     jsamuel+@andrew.cmu.edu |
| Electrical and Computer Engineering Student |
|  Class of 1999  Carnegie Mellon University  |
|       * On Line Resume Coming Soon *        |
| Web Page:                                   |
|  http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~jsamuel |