Re: Help me with my game!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me with my game!

Use a list S with S1, S2,... as the elements.

--
Daniel Moraseski
in Orlando, FL

WebBear wrote in message <01bdce15$d298b460$3ba2f9c3@webbear.person.dk>...
Hi!

Im trying to make a game. In this game I have 24 variables called S1, S2, S3
and so on. All these variables are 0 at the beginning then I have 15
Variables called B1, B2, B3 and so on! The variables are bricks standing on
the fields (the s4s ). Then i have to get the program to run through all the
b's and the variables (b's ) are between 0 and 24. Then if B1 is 7 the
program has to add 1 to S7 and if B2 is 9 then it has to add 1 to S9!
This can "easily" be done by the "if B1==1" and so on but this will take
lots of kilobites so I hoped that there was an easier way. That some of you
know of.
By the way, the program is for ti85!

WebBear