Re: ti85 emu HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti85 emu HELP

 My rom is exactly 131,072 bytes and it is named TI85.ROM and it is in the
same folder as the ti85.exe emulator. It still reports "Error opening file."
I redownloaded the emulator and I still have this problem. Does the emulator
have to be in a special folder or do I have to have certain flags to run it
(ie ti85.exe -ti85.rom etc.)?

ToddEStan <toddestn@nospam.visi.com> wrote in message
35E04498.57E02D49@nospam.visi.com...
>The rom has to be a certain size, and a certain filename.  It must be
>131,072 bytes and named either TI85ROM.BIN or TI85.ROM, depending on the
>emulator.  Look in the readme for more help.
>
>Todd
>
>Richard Watson wrote:
>>
>> I downloaded the ti85 emulator (ti85emu2.zip) from ticalc.org
>> when I run ti85.exe there is an error opening the file. I assume this is
>> because I have to specify a rom file or something. I have a rom and an
image
>> file, but I do not know the correct flags to tell the program which rom
>> use. Does anyone know how to use the emulator or who can help me with
this
>> problem?
>
>--
>
>Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: