Re: ERR:LABEL?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ERR:LABEL?!?!?!?

I checked to see if it was the program was exactly the same, and it was. I
then re-sent it and it still didn't work. I don't get it...thanks for the
suggestions, though :)

In a message dated 8/20/98 5:33:11 AM !!!First Boot!!!, dendahl@umich.edu
writes:

<< Hmmm...  I'v never had THAThappen before :)  I guess I would try screwing
 around with it in the Graphlink program then, to see if you can figure out
 what's up.  If it's not locked, one thing you can do (I did this before my
 Graphlink days) is to set the two calcs down next to each other and make
 sure that they are EXACTLY the same.  I used to scroll down one line at a
 time to be sure of this...  I know this is tedious, but it's one way to
 make sure it works :)  Also, you may want to try to re-send the program...
 try naming it something else... whatever :)  Good luck!