PRESS RELEASE: Now Writing Nada

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PRESS RELEASE: Now Writing Nada

Aaron Engelhart
Contact:enge0213@tc.umn.edu
DISTRIBUTE FREELY

Absolutely nobody cares or knows me, except from the #ti world as
whimsy. However, I felt it necessary to notify the TI world that I
currently am writing nothing, have never written anything, and will
never write for the TI platform in the forseeable future.

In my past, I have written such games for the TI calculators as the
following:

Absolutely nothing.

After having written absolutely nothing, I felt it necessary to continue
writing Absolutely Nothing. I proceeded to write Jack Shit up to 1996,
when I started writing Jack Squat which I finished today. As I leave
these three project behind me, it is with a tear in my eye but a smile
on my face that I proceed to write Nada.

None of these programs are available on ticalc.org or TI-Files, despite
my widely announced releases of them. I felt it necessary to alert the
TI community to my new projects. They come pre-installed on various
systems. Most UNIX systems can install them with a cp /dev/null
~/[filename]. They include full sources which you can examine with any
text editor.

If you have any questions or comments about my project, feel free to
contact me.

Aaron Engelhart