RPN and TI calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RPN and TI calcs

The whole discussion on HPs and TIs got me thinking:

Would it be possible to implement some kind of RPN interface/shell for
a TI (written in ASM, of course)?  Has this been done yet?

I don't know anything about Z80 ASM so I don't know how feasible it is
(well, I'm sure that a simple four-function one is entirely possible,
but ideally it should also be able to store and recall variables and
constants, be able to access the calculator's menus, retain the stack
between uses, store the last result in Ans, etc.).

I'm sure such a program would be quite useful.

Anybody have any ideas or comments?

- James