TI-85 Archive is now known as TI Archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 Archive is now known as TI Archive

Our new web address is http://tiarchive.dyn.ml.org/tiarchive
We have added more TI-Basic tutorials and TI-Asm. We also finished 91 Zshell
screen shots, but will be added later due to lack of disk space. We have
updated our hardware page and added more links related to TI-85. The survey
is much easier to fill out now than before so please cast in your votes. The
Forum and Links page have been changed. We now accept all TI related pages
in our Links section and you can talk about anything in the forum. Just be
aware that anything un appropriate will be deleted. Also the Mod Plug-In
page is in the navigation bar.

http://tiarchive.dyn.ml.org/tiarchive
Jonathan Chum
TI Archive Web Designer