Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

... and here we see the Calc-TI list continuing to beat the dead horse.
Okay, so the HP48 is more powerful or flexible or whatever.  The TI's aren't
chopped liver.  If people can get everything they need out of a TI-92 and
not need to read the directions to do it, great!  There aren't really that
people out there that have the patience or knowledge to read the entire
manual to some computer program or calculator.  Even the HP48 defenders
admit that it takes some getting used to.  This is America, where we don't
fix broken things, we throw them out and buy a new one.  You think most
people want to take that time to get used to a calcualtor?
Look, you can have your HP48's.  That's fine, I don't have a problem with it.
Just don't get all bothered because you are in that minority of really smart
people who have the ability to learn to use the thing.