Ti-85 Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-85 Programs

I have written a number of excellent Ti-85 programs.  One such programs is a
word processor.  Here are some of the features Ti Word 98 has:
unlimited number of documents
unlimited document size
make your own document names
word wrap
delete capabilities
all documents are stored in one string file
home screen customizable greeting
optional link utility-
the link utility allows you to send one document to another calculator
through the link.  Without this program, you would have to send all the
documents you have stored,  and at the same time, deleting all of the other
person's documents.
optional online quick reference quide for Usgard
lists document names when recalling documents
Plus much more!

For this great program and many more visit my web site and also learn about
ti85 programming:
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/masternick/