86 antiline function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

86 antiline function

I've had an 82 (ROM v19.0) for some time, and have recently purchased an
86 (ROM v1.3). When drawing lines within programs on the 82, an extra '0'
(zero) could be added as a fifth argument to draw an antiline. Although
the manual for the 86 states that this function is operative on the 86, I
get an argument error when I attempt it.
        Why doesn't it work? Is this an error on the part of the 86, or
should I do something different? I tried various alternatives (adding the
unnecessary end-parenthesis, using O (the letter o) instead of 0 (zero)),
but I am unable to produce an antiline. Any explanation or help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ben Przybyla
syzygy.bp@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]