Graph Link Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graph Link Emulator

Hi!  I am new to this list, and have a question that I've considered for
some time.  A few years ago, I had two Computer Science students who
became very adept at TI-85 programming, and used Graph-Link to make
program entry and editting easier.  But it was always a nuisance to have
to transfer the program back to the 85 to test it.  I thought at that
time about writing an emulator to execute the 85 programs on the PC, but
never got around to it.  The issue has surfaced again recently.  Has
anyone done this already (and willing to share for free/real cheap), or
should I make it a project.  Wouldn't seem to be difficult for most
commands - obviously some would get rather involved - using Visual C++.
Thoughts?  Thanks,  Bob

--
Bob Kinner  AA8FH  rkinner@one.net
Home Page: http://w3.one.net/~rkinner/