Which Graphing Calculator Should I Get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Which Graphing Calculator Should I Get?

This is probably going to sound odd to you, but I wwould like your
advice/ideas about which TI Graphing Calculator to get. I currently have a
TI-82, but I am in Electronic Computer Technology in college and I am dealing
with complex numbers and phase angles, which the 82 doesn't deal with. I will
have the money, but I am undecided about what calculator to get. I have looked
at the 85, but I have noticed that it isn't very user friendly. I have also
looked into the 92, but some professors at my college do not allow the use of
them in some classes. I have also heard of the 86, and the 89, but I don't
know anything about them. Of all of the calculators that I have mentioned,
which one would you suggest that I upgrade to?