Re: A question about scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question about scrolling

When you show stuff from within a program using "Pause" instead of
"Disp" or "Output", you will be able to scroll the answer until you
unpause the program with the Enter key.

note: I know this works for the TI-85, and am guessing it works for the
other TI-8x's (hence the way I spelled the commands here) Please confirm
if this is true for the other graphing calcs as well.