Re: A question about scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question about scrolling

My instinct is to Disp all the answers that will fit, then do a loop
with a GetKey command inside.  If the GetKey detects DOWN, then Clear the
screen and display another group of answers, then return to the loop.
Depending on how many screens of answers there are, it could get complicated.
How about asociating each screen of answers with a number?  If GetKey
detects a number, it brings up the answer set for that number.  This would
be good if you have like four different screens to display.  Then when
GetKey detects ENTER or something, it leaves the loop and continues on in
the program.