an end to the spamming?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

an end to the spamming?

Hi guys.  I've contacted the list owner and it seems the spamming may
stop!  Most of it seems to be coming from the newsgroup, which is mirrored
over to calc-ti.  Here's the message I got:

> From:   Paul King <pking@ti.com>
>
> I have to agree that calc-ti should be a closed list.  On Monday,
> after I received your message, I sent a note to American University
> (they host the gateway between calc-ti@lists.ppp.ti.com and
> bit.listserv.calc-ti) requesting a one-way mirror that would enable
> people to read calc-ti as a newsgroup, but post only to the list (and
> only if they are subscribed).  When this is a done deal, I will send a
> note to the list describing the actions that subscribers need to take.

We can only wait now!

--
            ''~''
           ( o o )

Tony's smile for the day:

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?