Re: ti92 basic questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti92 basic questions

Tavis Segura <tsegura@rice.edu> wrote:
> Andreas Rose wrote:
>>
>> hi there,
>> just 2 questions about ti92 basic :
>>
>> is there any way to not end in the PrgmIO Screen (where u can
>> only switch back to the home screen with diamond home or pressing
>> f5) after a program is finnished but to be back at the home screen
>> where u started it (prog is doin outputs while running at the
>> prgmio screen)
>>
> To do this, use the setMode command.. For example you can try:

>     setMode("Split 1 App","Home")

unfortunatly this isnt working
if u use it before stop (the usual program end) or after stop
the prog will still end in the prgmio screen and u have to press
f5 to get back to the home screen

greetings Andreas

--
Through the darkness of future past the magician longs to see
one chance out between two worlds 'Fire         walk with me.'