Re: ti-92 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-92 questions

It depends entirely on the program.  Some of them are self-contained, others
use other programs as subprograms, or they have external data files or
something.  If there is a bunch of files in a zip file, make sure you send
them all to the calculator.  You could always contact the program's author
and ask what else you need.  Of course, they could just be poorly written
programs that never actually worked in the first place, or the file has
been corrupted somehow (that actually happened to a game I wrote and posted
in the program archives).