Useless Messages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Useless Messages

I'm only speaking for my self (and I know I'm contributing to the problem now), but I would appreciate it if those of you who have nothing worth while to say, don't send any emails.  I'm sick of getting 50 emails of which less than half are actually related to this forum.  We all know AOL sucks.  We got the point about 3,000 emails ago.  And instead of putting people down (yes, even for the stupidest of questions), why not give the person worth while information.  Plus, we get the point after more than one replys say the same thing; so, if you see that someone has already contributed the same thing you were going to, unless you have something new and informitive to add, don't send it.  Thanks.  Sorry to bother you with yet another complaint, and I know I'm being hypocritic just by sending this, but I hope this will get through to some of you.

NE