Re: standard deviation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: standard deviation

Here is one possible way

The following sets the list editor to the default state
2nd LIST
F5 OPS
MORE MORE MORE
F3 SetLEdit
ENTER

Enter the data
2nd STAT
F2 EDIT
clear list xStat, yStat and fStat if they have entries by placing the cursor on
the list name and pressing CLEAR and ENTER
in the xStat column enter your numbers
31
24
36
43
57
64
2nd QUIT
2nd STAT
F1 CALC
F1 OneVar
2nd STAT
F3 NAMES
xStat
(screen should read OneVar xStat)
ENTER
Screen displays 1-Var Stats.

If you look at 2nd STAT F2 EDIT you will see the default value of 1 for the
frequency Stat

Ben Sultenfuss <bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu>
Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street, PO Box 13040, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
Voice: 409-468-3805  Fax: 409-468-1669
Office Hours:  Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00-10:30am Central
                       Monday through Thursday: 2:30-4:30pm Central