Re: ASM LeSsOn HeLp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM LeSsOn HeLp

I agree, I think that all these new shits, er, sites need to have some
point.They're all just ripoffs, there is like 0 creativity.

At 09:55 PM 4/18/98 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>Ray Kremer wrote:
>
>> Why not just rip off all the links at ticalc.org and the TI-Philes?
>> Between them, that's just about every TI web page.
>>
>> >     I am making a new website for TI-82 to TI-89 and I am going to
>> >have everything for these calculator.  Since I have TI-83 and I know
>> >where to find everything, someone please help me with others.  Please
>> >tell me where I can find good ASM lessons for other calculators.
>> >Links too.  If you have a webpage then please send the link to me and
>> >also specify which calculator it is and a short description.  Thank
>> >you for reading.
>
>Yeah - and go ahead and rip all the files from ticalc.org too.  Heck, I
>can think of about 2-3 sites that have already done that.
>
>Oh, by the way, I was j/k above. ;)
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com