Earn $$ With Your PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Earn $$ With Your PC

  If you're reading this, then you may be looking for a business
that's different, and really works and that's so NEW it's only
just being promoted by e-mail.   You can run it entirely on line,
in your spare or full time and it works anywhere throughout
the world.

   What you will see will represent an incredible legal money
 making business that anyone can run from their kitchen table.
 You will receive full instructions - it's so easy to work
 even the kids could do it.

 This is a genuine home business, not a chain letter, money
game, telecom scheme or any of the multitude of dubious
'business' offers that come through your emailbox.   And to
prove my sincerity I make NO CHARGE to join me for the
first month.  You will receive all the information to get
started plus the first months information package ($90 value).
If by small chance you are not satisfied with the program
by the first month and want to discontinue, you may by
all means do so and I will never bug you again.  But on the
other hand, if you are satisfied with the program and wish
to continue after the first month, thats when you would
have to pay $90 for the next months information package.

If you want more information and follow my success to make
it your own, reply to stonemas@bellatlantic.net
<mailto:stonemas@bellatlantic.net>  insert "SHOWME" in
the subject box and put your full name and e-mail address
in the message body.  I will send you a file by e-mail
attachment so please specify whether you want this as a
plain text document (*.txt) or if you prefer it as Html (*.html)
or Microsoft Word (*.doc).

With my warmest greetings,

Lauren L. Hilbert
stonemas@bellatlantic.net <mailto:stonemas@bellatlantic.net>