Re: TI 85 vs TI 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 85 vs TI 86

The TI-86 is a much better calculator than the TI-85.
If you can "figure things out", you will in the long run
be much better off. This reminds me of a problem I had when I
was in college. I was taking Swedish and there were no Swedish
dictionaries available but there were plenty of Norwegian dictionaries
around. I had no choice but to use the Norwegian ones. In the long
run think I did better because of it. I hope the same for you.

I am teaching calculus and require either the TI-85 or TI-86
we have had very few problems.

Good Luck

Gary Wardall