Re: TI Conversion Probs!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Conversion Probs!

You seem to have everything correct, so I'm not sure what your question is.
for the 85/86 menu command, the number that goes before the name and label
refers to with F-key you want the choice to appear over.  A strategically
placed Disp statement before the menu command will make up for not having
a menu title like the 82/83 does.