Re: The FIRST site DEDICATED to the TI-89!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The FIRST site DEDICATED to the TI-89!!!

I was about to say you jumped the gun a little since the 89 is months
from release, but when I went to your site I was reminded that the
existing library of 92 programs is now the library of 89/92 programs, so
you can have some meaningful content, at least.
And, you get bragging rights for being "the first" because nobody else
in their right mind would make a big page like that for a calculator that
isn't out yet.  Hey, is that really a 92/89 assembly tutorial?  I've never
seen one before.  Where'd it come from?