borland almost for free

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

borland almost for free

We have over one million softwarez for cheap price. We suggesting these
softwarez to students for learning and it is easy to purchase. We offering
some of softwarez what we have, other you can find in our website. If you
wish, we will give you our URL.

C/C++ FOR PROFESSIONALS

TRANSLATORS
BORLAND C++ 5.02
BORLAND C++ BUILDER CLIENT/SERVER SUITE
DYNAMO C++ FOR WINDOWS 95/NT
DYNAMO VISUAL WINSCRIPT (NT ONLY)
OPTIMA C++ 2.0
RATIONAL ROSE C++ 2.0
MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ 5.0 (1997)
ACTIVEX CONTROL
AIRCRAFT ACTIVEX LIBRARY 1.1 FOR VINDOWS 95/NT
ANGULAR GAUGE ACTIVEX 3.01  IMPACT
LEADTOOLS PRO EXPRESS 8.0 FOR C/C++
LIGHTLIB BUSINESS 3D GRAPHICS SERVER ACTIVEX
NESBITT SHARELOCK 2.0 FOR C++
VIDEOSOFT VSDATAM 1.0
WEBVIEWER 2.0 ACTIVEX CONTROL
XROSYGUI 1.22 ACTIVEX CONTROLS
TOGETHER/C++ 1.0
VISUAL COVERAGE 1.01 FOR VC++ FOR WINDOWS 95/NT
CODEGUARD 16/32 FOR BORLAND C++ 5.01

NEW SOFT FOR PROGRAMERS

BORLAND C++ BUILDER PRO EDITION FINAL RELEASE
CALLING 32BIT APPS FOR BC++, VC++, DELPHI
80C196 C COMPILER 5.0 R1
Borland InterBase Server for Windows 95 v4.2.1
Borland Local Interbase Server v4.2.1
Borland Ebony Suite 1.0 for Win 95/NT Client/ Server Pre Release
80C196 Assembler 5.0 R3
Epms Info. Pub. Developer'S Toolkit
Perl 5 by Example
FXTools v4.0 16bit OCX (c ) Image FX
FXTools v4.0 32 bit OCX (c ) Image FX
MP ASM v1.40 (c ) Intermediate  Universal Assembler-Delphi 3.0
Calling 32bit Apps for BC++, VC++, Delphi
Visual Java 1.1
Visio Workstation v4.00 for Win NT4/95
Visio StoryBoard v4.02 (c ) Vision
Visual Interdev 1.0
Watcom '97 for C/C++ * Special Edition * for Win 95/NT, OS/2
ActivAda for Win 3.x /95 Personal Edition Great Windows development tool
InstallShield Express Delphi Ed.
InstallShield Express Optima++ v1.6 Ed
InstallShield Express BC++ v5. 02 Ed.

Borland dbase for windows ver 5.0

customer support: access to borland's world-class customer support!
upgrade information: notice of new versions and special prices!
Product information: be the first to hear about product developments,
enhancements, and add-ins, as well as other new borland products.

BORLAND Delphi 97

delphi v1.0 for windows & windows 95
delphi v2.0 desktop
delphi v2.0 client/server
delphi v2.0 developer edition
delphi v2.01 client/server
delphi add-on
14 libraries
examples end textures to delphi
delphi documentation
directory delphi. scr (5mb 100 * .ARJ) Pascal
borland pascal v7.01 for d, w, w95
borland pascal for windows
turbo pascal for ms-dos
borland pascal for ms-dos
full docuentation (russian)
borland pascal, tasm and tasm v5.0
ms-dos v6.22
bootmanager syscom v3.0
windows nt v4.0 workstation
windows 95 - russian version

Please e-mail:
rasa@innocent.com, vladim@cheerful.com
remote-Norman/Dariui@441716917580.iddd.tpc.int
Tel/fax:+441716917580
Tel: 3708969309
Direct to speak: Tel: +1 212 256 6000 enter code 11097451 follow * (press
star key). Day time to 5 PM.
ICQ 9839999
Norman