please send me good ti-86 progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

please send me good ti-86 progs

Tomorrow I am getting a TI-86 to replace my broken TI-85 and obsolete TI-82.
I would appreciate it if anyone could send me programs or links to programs
for the TI-86. I am looking for Math/Geometry programs, and of course games,
Thanks in advance.

PS The TI-82 program is going to be delayed since my "obsolete" TI-82
crashed. I have a hard copy, but will have to retype. Thanks everyone for
your help. I will port the prog to the 86. I think I will call is Points N
Suff. How does that sound. Any suggestions on features please E-Mail me. I
will give you credit.

Thanks,
Scott Wolf