Oh dear... my 86 just bit the dust :(

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oh dear... my 86 just bit the dust :(

Oh whoops.  A rather nasty little bug crept into the Z80 repton game I was
coding for my TI-86.  I ran the program and after a while the calculator
decided it didn't like it and turned itself off.   Oh dear, not again I
thought.  Take the batteries out yet _again_... so, I did.  And then I put
them back in, turned the calc on, turned up the contrast and... turned up
the contrast and err... took the batteries out, put them back in, turned
the calc on, turned up the contrast and _NOTHING_.   Bummer.  Rather
interesting eh?  And no, the batteries aren't flat because I tried some new
ones.   Oh poo.   If anyone knows what I've done or wants a copy of the
somewhat buggy game to ponder over then drop me a line..

Thanks,
Matthew Shepcar
scabby@warzone.com