Re: HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!

James K. Birchfield Sr. wrote:

>      I'm in need of a couple of programs that will do third order
> determinants (linear) and quadriatic equations. I've just recently
> aquired my TI-92 and am still in the infancy mode of the programming
> operations.
> I'v looked all over the web to no avail. Thanks for the help if possible

The TI-92 has bulit-in function solvers called "solve(" and "zeros(."
There are separate functions for equations with complex results.  You
don't need a program, just read the manual in the chapter called
"Symbolic Manipulation" and you'll be able to do it in no time.

--
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human
mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge."

                        --Thomas Raynesford Lounsbury
                          (1838-1915)
                If replying, please remove the underscore from the address.

mailto:chriscrutch@geocities.com