Re: TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92

I honestly think you should start with a TI-8x before taking on a
TI-92. The few things the 92 can do better than the -8x series on a
basic level is definitely not worth the cost and unusability (so much
bigger) of the ti-92, and I don't think they can quite step straight
into 3d geometry and symbolic calculus from algebra. A separate course
or elective on how to use the calc, (ti-8x), would definately help
(most people I know can graph, and type in 5*2 on the homescreen, and
that's it. They don't even realise the thing can solve any polynomial
through [2nd] [poly].)

Follow-Ups: References: