You might think I'm crazy....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

You might think I'm crazy....

Here is my crazy idea. Is it at all possible to make some kind of device
that you can run/turn on and it will turn-off/mess-up any TI-82/83
within a 20 foot radius. This would rock in math class. As the teachers
is showing us stuff using the 82 just turn on this little device and,
BAM!, everybodies calc turns off! WOW! that would be cool, test...I can
imagine the possibilites. This device would have to emit some kind of
radio frequency to do this I <think>. If you think this idea is totally
stupid I have saved you the time in writting me a letter to tell me
this, read below.

<emails I would/will recieve from this letter>
Are you a complete moron, these are calculators you are dealing with,
not fu#$*ng radar devices. This cannot be done, no radio waves will do
anything to a TI. Please think before you open your mouth! I am sick of
all these stupid mails from you!

But, a famous quote puts it best.....
"If you ask a question you are a fool for 5 minutes, if you never ask a
question you are a fool for a lifetime."