Re: I need help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I need help!!

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:36:53 -0400 LoRdWoOd@AOL.COM writes:
>Ok, please help me!!!
>
>I can't open most of the games on this web page place, I can only open
>83p
>files, not 83g files which most of them are, can you help, could you
>mail me
>your program you open up the 83 files with??

83g is a GROUP file.. read the help files.. you have to go to file.. file
utilities.. and then UNGROUP FILE.. and pick the 83g.. when it ungroups
it.. it'll have a bunch of files.. like matrix.. programs.. vars.. etc..
pic.. etc...

BUT if you have the ti83.. don't worry about it.. just click  LINK..
SEND.. pick the 83g and click ADD then OK and it'll transfer it to the
TI83.. completely
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: