Re: Visit this site!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Visit this site!

Dear Fellow Online Business Enthusiast:

I recently received e-mail from you promoting your business, I just
wanted to say thank you, and I will be looking everything over. I have
a busy schedule, so please allow me sometime to do so. I am always
looking for a sound opportunity. To return the favor, I just wanted to
send you some information on a business opportunity I am
currently involved with. I really think this an awesome opportunity.

                               BRAND NEW!

Would you (or someone you know) like to get a MAJOR credit card with a
high dollar limit and NO security deposit regardless of past credit
history?
Well, now you can! It doesn't matter if you've never had credit
before, nor does it matter how many times you've been turned down
before. This company guarantees that you will get you a major credit
card within 14  days!
You are GUARANTEED to qualify for your own UNSECURED credit card
simply by meeting these basic requirements:
1) At least 18 years of age?
2) Make at least $95.00 per week
3) Have a social security number
4) Been at your current job at least 6 months

If you can answer yes to these 4 questions, you'll have your own
UNSECURED credit card in your hands within a matter of days.

Over 98% of those that apply are approved!!!
There is absolutely no obligation.
Its very simple....No credit card...No fee!

For complete details, including an online application, visit:

               http://www.beevy.com/card_search/usa?08-5168

(NOTE:  Sorry, at this time this is only available in the U.S. and
Canada.)

                               PLUS.....

This company will set up a distributorship in your name, absolutely
FREE!
No questions asked. This is really a superb business opportunity. Not
only can you obtain an unsecured VISA or MasterCard, but you can
also start a business in this billion dollar industry... FREE.

Yes, this is a FREE distributorship - you make Zero investment, just
say the word and you're off and running. Your price: NOTHING!! Your
income will be directly related to your ability to promote the
service. You will receive commissions based on approved applications.
You'll also receive commissions based on approved applications
submitted by distributors that you've enlisted -- And even on those
that they've enlisted.

    **And you'll receive your own FREE web site to operate your
      business!**

For immediate details on this terrific opportunity, and to sign up for
your own FREE distributorship, visit:

               http://www.beevy.com/card_search/distinfo?08-5168

(NOTE:  Sorry, at this time this business opportunity is only
available in the U.S. and Canada.  We'll let you know if that
changes.)

Check Out My Webpage!
If you have any questions email me!
 cutter@series2000.com