Re: ti85 vs ti86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti85 vs ti86

At 03:40 PM 9/22/97 -0400, Rob Doty wrote:
>i have a ti85 and am considering getting an 86.  what features does the 86
>have that are not on the 85?  i am aware that the 86 has a graphing table,
>and that there is more memory.  is there anything else different (and
>better)?

Well.....

A) ASM (Built in, no shells needed)
B) The "Hooks" (font, menu additions, etc)
C) Its almost like an 85 with the 83 features added on (stats and such)

There is more, but i cant think of anything right now =P

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |